Upon successful completion of Level I, the student will:
(Two-Day/One Evening Group Class)
- Be Introduced to the definition, history and lineages of Reiki
- Know hand positions and protocol for giving him/herself a Reiki treatment
- Know hand positions and protocol for giving a Reiki treatment to othersUnderstand the basics of energy Healing
- Be introduced to the ethics of energy use.
- Know how to run energy through you
- Be able to ground and center both themselves and the client
- Know how to Protect themselves from Healing burn-out
- Be able to detect where the energy is needed
- Have received the Level I Reiki attunement, which confers the ability to channel Reiki energy for healing and also confers healing on the recipient
- Receive a certificate of achievement confirming the student as a Level I Reiki practitioner
- Receive post-class mentoring and support from me
Friday evening FREE: Introduction: 6:30-8:30 (2.5 hours long)
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
1 hour break for lunch
$350 (includes manual and Reiki Certificate)
- $100. Deposit: this amount is required to hold your place in class. The deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future class or healing session if you’re unable to attend—as long as you prove a 72 hour advance notice. A shorter notification will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- $240 balance: The amount due when you come to class.